We. Love. Ink. The LensWork Universe Expands Again...
LensWork Monograph Series
Now via Subscription!
Monograph #4: Chariots of Desire by Huntington Witherill. . . Details
- Four books per year
- Independent, stand-alone, book-length publications featuring the work of one photographer or a single theme
- New projects from LensWork alumni
- Monographs both of color work (a first for us in print!) and black-and-white projects
- 72 pages with state-of-the-art, museum-book quality printing
- Larger than LensWork, the Monographs are 9”x8”
- The same exquisite 20-micron dot stochastic printing you’ve seen in LensWork (equivalent to 300 line screen)
- Printed on the same gorgeous, new, high-opacity, matte surface paper as in LensWork
- Each volume designed independently, but as a part of the LensWork Monograph series
- Available only by subscription*, mailed four times a year to Monograph subscribers. We will not maintain “back issues” for this subscription.
(* We may have a few “overrun” extras, but only a very few and only for a very limited time.)
from Brooks Jensen
For those who are subscribers to LensWork, LensWork Extended or LensWork Online
annual subscription is $59.
Additional postage for shipments outside the United States.